Amit Bagaria is a serial entrepreneur-turned serial author, who has authored 10 books since December 2017. An out-of-the-box thinker, thought leader and marketing whiz, he excels at challenging fixated mind-sets of the majority in India.
As an entrepreneur, Amit has been India’s No.1 Healthcare Consultant, India’s No.1 Retail Consultant and India’s No.1 Residential Real Estate Consultant, apart from excelling in several other sectors.
Amit was the first in India to:
- 1994: introduce Bone Densitometry testing, for detecting the disease Osteoporosis.
- 1995: set up the first chain of Laser-based vision correction centres.
- 1999: introduce Day Surgery Centres as a business model. Ten years later, others started.
- 2000: introduce Child Birth Centres.
- 2001: conceptualise, plan, design and oversee the construction of the first new generation hospital.
- 2007: break a Guinness World Record at the launch of a residential real estate project.
- 2007: started advocating “small homes” as the answer to problems being faced by the real estate sector; today, >20Mn such homes have been built across the length and breadth of the country.